RETURN TO CLAIM PAGE
Cash back claims must be made online at www.brothercashbacks.co.nz
. You must also provide a valid tax invoice/receipt as proof of purchase by posting a copy to to “Brother Cashbacks, Brother International (NZ) Limited, PO Box 248, Seventh Avenue, Tauranga 3140” or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
. Remember to write your unique reference code and your full name and address on the back of your copied tax invoice/receipt. All valid tax invoices/receipts must be received by post or email no later than 14 April 2014.
1. When does the promotion start and finish?
The cash back applies to all valid purchases made between 26 February - 31 March 2014.
2. How much will I get back?
MFCJ470DW will receive $30 cash back.
3. Is this offer valid on all Brother Printers, Labellers and Consumables?
No. The Cash back offer is only valid on the models listed above.
4. Where do I find the serial number?
The serial number is 9 alpha- numeric characters long and can be found on the back of all eligible printers. Please note that the serial number on the back of the machine will appear as part of a much longer code. Only the last 9 alpha-numeric characters will be needed to complete the registration.
Not accepting your serial number?
Please make sure you haven’t accidently used the letter ‘o’ instead of the number ‘0’. The ‘/’ inside the ‘0’ means that it’s a number. Also, please make sure you have removed any spaces. If you continue to experience problems please email us at email@example.com or phone us on 0800 788 700 during normal work hours.
5. Where can I find the online application form?
The application form can be found online at www.brothercashbacks.co.nz located on this website
6. What do I need to do with my tax invoice/ receipt?
A copy of your Tax Invoices/Receipts can be posted to “Brother Cashbacks, Brother International (NZ) Limited, PO Box 248, Seventh Avenue, Tauranga 3140” or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
. Remember to write your unique reference code and your full name and address on the back of your tax invoice/receipt. All valid tax invoices/receipts must reach Brother within 30 days of the claim being registered online to be accepted.
7. When will I receive my cash back?
Please allow approximately 10 working days from receipt and validation of correct documents for your claim to be processed.
8. Who can I contact if I need to speak to a person regarding my claim?
Please read through all the FAQs on this page before contacting us. If this does not answer your questions, please email email@example.com
or call us on 0800 788 700
during normal work hours.
9. Do I need to send in my original tax invoice?
No. You can make a legible photocopy. No hand written tax invoice/receipts will be permitted.
10. Can I apply if I live outside of New Zealand or have purchased a Brother product abroad?
No. The offer is only open to residents of New Zealand who have purchased it within the country.
11. How will I know you have received my posted tax invoice?
Please allow up to two weeks from time of posting for us to process your claim. When your claim has been processed you will receive an email confirming payment or requesting more information. You can also track your claim online by using the unique code you were given when you registered.
11. If I return the product under any returns policy, must I also return the cash back?
Yes. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
for further information or call us on 0800 788 700
during normal work hours.
12. What does EFT mean?
EFT stands for an Electronic Funds Transfer which simply means that the cash back will be deposited into your nominated bank account.
13. Can I change my payment method? I have selected EFT payment but no longer want to do that. Can I choose to receive a cheque instead?
No. You cannot change your payment method once it has been selected and your claim submitted.