BROTHER DESIGN STARS FINALISTS ANNOUNCED
Twelve young crafty kiwis and fashion designers have been announced finalists in the Brother Design Stars 2016 competition.
Brother Design Stars (now in its third year) encourages school students to enter one of two award categories - fashion or craft - for their chance to win thousands of dollars in prizes and money-can’t-buy experiences. The theme for this year’s Brother Design Stars competition was ‘Shine Bright’.
The finalists in the Brother Design Stars fashion category are:
- Rabab Ghuman (13) Auckland
- Ashleigh Kroef (13) Auckland
- Makayla Foster (13) Raumati Beach
- Sophie Parsons (17) Hawkes Bay
- Anna Tingey (17) Tauranga
- Kaiawa Connelly (14) Ohakune
Finalists in the Brother Design Stars craft category are:
- Ella Flowers (13) Kapiti Coast
- Angelica Morton (12) Auckland
- Olivia Dowley (13) Havelock North
- Jane Lee (20) Rotorua
- Lucas Loos (14) Auckland
- Gabby Dodd-Terrell (15) Christchurch
All finalists now go forward for public voting for the Spotlight People’s Choice Award through The Adam and Eve Show on TV2. The public are encouraged to view photos of the Brother Design Stars finalists and vote for their top design online at theadamandeveshow.com.
CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR 2015 SUPREME WINNER ELLIE GOLDFINCH!
Don’t miss it! Ellie’s design is currently being re-produced by Trelise Cooper and will feature as part of a COOP collection this year – keep an eye out for it!